Stilwell Pianos is growing and we are looking for other individuals who want to grow along with us. We are a 3rd generation piano company located in Mesa Arizona who specializes in rebuilt American pianos. With over 20,000 sf, we are the largest used (only) piano store in the Southwest. We also own the Piano Technician Academy and regularly host PTA events and training events in our 135 seat concert hall located in our store.
We are looking for an individual with the following credentials;
- At least 1-2 years experience working on acoustic pianos
- Outgoing personality with a desire to work as a team.
- Sales experience (light is fine, training offered).
- Experience in regulating grand pianos
- Able to tune a piano in under 2 hours.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Maintain and tune the pianos on our floor
- Rebuild / regulate grand piano actions
- Help with sales on occasion
- Order parts/supplies from our suppliers
- Maintain solid relationships with vendors/partners
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay of up to $40,000
- Relocation package possible.
- Set, predictable schedule of Monday- Friday 9-5pm
- Matching 401K
- Continual training/education in all things piano
- Fun, low stress work environment
- 2 weeks paid vacation and major holidays off
- A chance to work with a growing team of established, young technicians
- Growth opportunities within our store as well as the Piano Technician Academy