Stilwell Pianos is growing and we are looking for other individuals who want to grow along with us. We are a 3rd generation piano company located in Mesa Arizona who specializes in rebuilt American pianos. With over 20,000 sf, we are the largest used (only) piano store in the Southwest. We also own the Piano Technician Academy and regularly host PTA events and training events in our 135 seat concert hall located in our store.
We are looking for an individual with the following credentials:
- Basic knowledge and ability with common tools Friendly personality with a desire to work as a team
- Excited about learning new skills (training provided)
- Hardworking individual. We are a family run store and value hard work and dedication to learning and bettering the family business.
The following skills are desired but not required:
- Able to drive a U-Haul truck full of pianos between Phoenix and Los Angeles (must be 25 or older).
- Able to work evenings and cover audio/video for piano recitals.
- Minimal customer service skills as there may be times when you will have to interact with a customer.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Buff/polish pianos and piano parts
- Clean piano strings and soundboards
- Some finish and touch-up work on pianos
- Moving pianos from the back shop to the floor and moving pianos within the store
- Train and learn with our head back shop tech. Plenty of room to grow with us!
- Accepting deliveries
- Heavy lifting (moving pads, dollys, pianos and their parts, etc)
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17 an hour with room for growth in our company
- Attractive bonuses for California "piano trips" (picking up from our CA location)
- Flexible schedule
- Matching 401K
- Fun, low stress work environment.
- 2 weeks paid vacation and major holidays off
- A great learning environment for unrivaled skills in finishing and repair techniques